Well, in less than an hour it begins. National Novel Writing Month. The frantic challenge and race to write a 50,000+ word novel in 30 days! I'm so excited to start this challenge and conquer it! I love to write, why not put it to use and do a fun challenge for 30 days?
While I was sitting in the Indianapolis Airport for 9 hours today, waiting for my plane to come whisk me home, back to the desert, I had lots of time to mull over my story and outline the movement and basic plot of the story. I'm actually pretty excited about it...it will be very different from anything I've ever really done, I'm toying with some interesting ideas and theories. And of course, making things happen that probably never would, but hey! That's what writing is about. You can make ANYTHING happen with your imagination, and it doesn't HAVE to make sense! That's the brilliant beauty in it.
Anyways, the title is...dun dun dun..........
In Technology We (Shouldn't Have) Trust
I will try and post the introduction and possibly first chapter by tomorrow night...stay tuned! I will also have a few pictures from my venture to Indy and seeing all my beloved family!
No comments:
Post a Comment