Thursday, October 28, 2010

One for the road





Well, I set off for Indianapolis (Well, Anderson, Indiana to be specific!) tomorrow for my Grandpa's memorial service. I am really looking forward to seeing most of my cousins and hanging out with family for a few days as we look back and remember my grandpa's wonderful life.

Since I am currently running out of glue (which I feel happens A LOT, unfortunately it never lasts long!), I was only able to make one card, but I did get to use my new clear stamps! I need to get some black ink though...the "coal" color I have just isn't cutting it. But I still loved how the card turned out!

Oh, just a little pre-warning, as November approaches, I am not entirely sure how many of these posts will be featuring my crafts. I am going to try and do as much as I can, but, November is "National Novel Writing Month," or as it is commonly dubbed as, NaNoWriMo. I have decided I am going to participate this year!

What this means is, is that for the 30 days of November, I will be cramming roughly 2,000 words into each day and by the end of the month, hopefully have a novel! The contest calls for a 50,000 word count by 11:59 on November 30th. Since I have always wanted to write a novel, I figured sure, why not? So I'll be beginning that adventure November first! Bring on the creativeness :) I may be posting the pieces I write each day, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe just bits and pieces. Who knows!

Well, packing calls! Have a splendid day!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome you're doing NaNoWriMo! I tried to do that a couple years ago but didn't get very far. You are a far better writer than I am. I definitely think you should post what you're writing on here. I love the random snipits of stories you've posted on here :)

    ReplyDelete