So I woke up this morning rather sick to my stomach, unfortunately. But, I took that as an opportunity to watch some more Christmas movies and sit and do some more crafts.
Actually, the flower hair pin I made last night, because I was struck with an idea and just had to run with it! The next flower is my own creation using the fleece to make a flower, and then bending wire to go on the ring, as well as make the ring itself! I then sewed on a pearl for the center. So fun! I'm so happy I didn't throw away the scraps of fleece! They have turned into some very fun projects, and I still have more!
I also made a new set of stationary. It's been in my head for a few days now, so I decided to bring it to life! I got a new corner rounder, so I used that and made a set of 5 cute little cards with matching hand-made envelopes. For the flower centers, I again used my leftover scrapbook paper pieces! A nice way to add variety and pizazz I think!
In all, I'm happy with how all my projects turned out! And, I am also happy that my stomach isn't quite as awful as it was before. Have a great rest of your weekend folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment