Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jewelry time again!









Well, the weekend is almost over again. I have a sneaky suspicion that October is going to fly by just as fast as September did. Hopefully it will cool down finally!!

Last night I was hit with a surge of creativity, so I stayed up a while making two sets of necklaces and earrings! I am in love with working with metal and chains. I do want to branch out and make some pieces with different shaped beads though. I feel all I've done so far is confined to circular shapes. I'm hoping for the appearance of some turquoise or coral in my next pieces!

Sarah and I also got to spend some time doing artsy/crafty things together yesterday, which was super fun! I love getting creative with people and seeing their styles. Everyone is so unique and everyone brings their own ideas to the table. So fun!

Anyway, here are the two pieces. One is made of three strands of silver tone chain, which I then added each of these little pearl baubles with metal findings. The matching earrings have the same baubles.

The other necklace I wanted to try something simple with a single pearl and metal wraps, so I made the drop necklace, and the matching earrings with three pearls each.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment