Why, hello Fall! I'm so glad that you finally decided to come to Tucson. The weather is oh so much more enjoyable while you are around. Everyone is coming out to bask in all the glory God gave you!
As you can tell, I am excited that it's fall. This means Christmas is coming, it means cooler weather that is ideal for beautiful hikes, and just good times all around. My friend Hannah and I were able to hike out to Seven Falls this weekend, which was gorgeous. Not a ton of water, but a beautiful hike anyways! I'd never been to Sabino Canyon before, but I will definitely be back now!
Anyways, I also have been brainstorming all kinds of paper-crafting (cards, etc) ideas for a future Etsy shop. If you haven't heard of or ever been to Etsy, go check it out now! www.etsy.com. It's absolutely brilliant, full of everything imaginable handmade and crafty.
So, this brainstorming session brought on my next project, which was to try my hand at stationary! I wanted something simple, yet still substantial and elegant. Here is my first set of "Thinking of You" stationary, with 5 handmade envelopes to match! I had to hand-make the envelopes because I didn't think to measure the cards to match my existing envelopes...whoops! It turned out well though!
No comments:
Post a Comment