Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"You'll shoot your eye out!"











Nothing like burning yummy smelling oils, drinking tea, and watching my most beloved Christmas movie, A Christmas Story, while working on my latest project! I am a fan :) If you didn't believe me when I said I am a Christmas freak, well, you might just start believing now.

So, todays project consisted of another set of stationary. This set of 5 small (4 1/4x 4 1/4 inches), colorful note cards are all hand cut. I also hand made these envelopes as well. They are blank on the inside and outside, so they are customizable for any kind of note someone would wish to send!

I have been seeing a big trend in using paper garlands, so I decided I wanted to make my own little paper triangle garland on the front of these cute note cards! It was a great way to use all my little pieces of scrap paper. (All those paper sheets I only use a part of adds up! Which means I also need to clean out my paper holder soon. It's kind of overflowing!)

Back on track...I'm really happy with how this set turned out! I think it's simple, yet fun! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment