Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fleece = Fun!














Why hello! I know it has again been a few days since my last post, but never fear! I have indeed been crafting away. Wednesday consisted of dumping out all of my scrapbook paper and organizing it, then making my own paper banner out of some of the scraps. It was a fun experiment!

Thursday and Friday I started and finished a fleece "no sew" baby blanket for my friend Amanda's baby shower! It turned out adorable! Unfortunately, I forgot to take some pictures of it before I gave it to her. Oops! It was made out of brown fleece for the backing, and the front of it was baby blue fleece with little sheepies on it! Adorable!

Which brings me to today! I decided to take the leftover scraps from the blanket and make some hair pieces! I made two fleece flowers attached to bobby pins, with button centers, and then I made a ribbon headband also with two fleece flowers sewn onto it! I really love the end result! I think I may have to have regular meetings with fleece in my crafts now :) So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I will keep a lookout when antique shopping they always have buckets of buttons that are really cute!-Mom Martino

    ReplyDelete