So, apparently I am now on a knitting binge. I started working on a scarf this weekend, and today I picked up some 19mm (really thick) knitting needles to make a really cute, chunkier blanket! So I am working on both of those projects. I also found some awesome clear stamps for my Christmas cards, hooray! Bet you can't guess where I found these lovely treasures! That's right, Michaels! Woohoo! And on sale...the only way to go!
Anyways, today was really a perfect morning. I took a walk, did laundry, cleaning the bathroom, then settled down with some tea and a bagel while watching Miracle on 34th Street (again, yes!), while working on my scarf! And then it was off to work! I'm hoping tomorrow morning will be just as productive :)
Well, enjoy my knitting venture! I am hoping to learn how to crochet soon, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment