Seriously, is anyone else in shock at how fast this month has gone? October will be here in just a few short days, and with it, a lot of changes. Sadly, I have to take Casey to the airport on Thursday so he can go to his duty station (Which, lucky for him, is Hawaii...definitely thinking a trip there to visit is mandatory for me!)
On the plus side for October, we're that much closer to Christmas! Hooray! Okay, that's not my real news, but it's still exciting. I was just offered the opportunity yesterday to have my own classroom at work with the 2 year olds! So that's exciting that I can go full time there. It will be weird to only have to drive to one job and not two! But it will be a good move. It was so out of the blue, but definitely a blessing from God.
Here are my two cards for the day. Sorry for the lighting on the last ones, I took the pictures of that one at night...whoops! Anyways, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment