Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Creative at Heart







After a slight absence from my beloved craft making (in lieu of getting settled back in Arizona), I am back on the crafting scene.

It may or may not have something to do with the fact that Christmas is coming. Yes, it is coming. Some may scoff and say it is too soon, but it's almost October, which brings a blur of holidays like Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and then, my most beloved Christmas! Plus, I listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies basically all year round, so really, I'm much closer to the actual time than normal.

In any case, the coming fall season always brings great joy to my heart. I love making cards and gifts for people over the Christmas season. I love it year round as well, but especially during the Christmas season.

My goal is to make something (or work on a project) every day. I will post pictures of my projects on here for all to see. Unless of course they are presents, in which case I probably won't...can't ruin surprises, after all!

I am also working on a short writing piece that will hopefully be done soon as well. For now, enjoy my project for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment