In light of all of the babies on the way, I was inspired to make a card for those precious bundles of joy on the way! I also decided to make another random one, just for fun. As I was working on the envelopes I decided to embellish the flap a bit and experiment with that. What better than a jazzed up envelope!
Also. As I am making these cards, I wonder...am I the only one who misses snail mail? There really is nothing like getting a sweet card, letter, or note in the mail. With the steady torrent of junk mail, bills, vague credit card offers, and all of the other useless mail we seem to get these days, how exciting is it when you see a hand written letter tucked away in between the despairing junk?
I think we should take up letter sending again. All in favor?
Also. As I am making these cards, I wonder...am I the only one who misses snail mail? There really is nothing like getting a sweet card, letter, or note in the mail. With the steady torrent of junk mail, bills, vague credit card offers, and all of the other useless mail we seem to get these days, how exciting is it when you see a hand written letter tucked away in between the despairing junk?
I think we should take up letter sending again. All in favor?
No comments:
Post a Comment