Well, God gave me my wish today! It finally cooled off a bit, and even rained!! I wished that I could have stayed home all day, curled up with a good book in front of my window looking out at the drizzly rain. Beautiful!
But, I settled for the next best thing. A few quite moments this morning before work with my tea, some of a Harry Potter movie, and another go with the wedding invitations. This time, I made a matching "Thank You" card as well!I am still obsessed with adding ribbon to the cards. For whatever reason, I think ribbon on wedding invitations is really classy.
So, I have loved making something every day. It has been such a great creative outlet! The only downside to this...I go through glue sticks like there's no tomorrow. Michael's might need to stock up on their glue sticks soon.
Happy-it's-getting-closer-to-Friday Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment