Today I took a detour to my favourite store ever...Michaels. I really could spend hours and hours in that store. Which, needless to say, usually results with making trips there by myself so I can soak in the glorious creativity possibilities, and not have to burden someone else with following me through each aisle as I say "OOOH, look at this! You could totally make something awesome using this!"...about a pack of stickers. Only kidding...sort of.
Point being, I went into Michaels today, and found myself gravitating towards the bead section of the store. Which, normally, I go to all things scrapbook or painting (ever felt the tips of those paint brushes?? If you haven't, you haven't lived. Go there and feel the extraordinary softness!)
So I wandered through the few aisles of sparkling, colorful beads. I soon was creating necklaces and pieces in my mind, so I decided to try my hand and make some jewelry today.
The following pictures are what resulted from about an hour and a half of work after I got home from Michaels :) A matching bracelet is on the way soon too. Probably tomorrow.
Enjoy!
Very Pretty Sarah!!! Funny, I was just there the other day and also paused at the beads and thought hmmmmmmm..... (Mom Martino)
ReplyDelete