Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Welcome, December!

Well, today marks the last day of NaNoWriMo, 2010. And, sadly, I have not made the 50,000 word mark. I did reach almost 40,000 words though. I just can't muster the energy to plow through the last ten thousand words in one night. But! There is good news, I WILL be finishing my story. It will be much longer than 50,000 words I'm sure. But it will happen.

For December, however, I will be back to work on Christmas cards, Thank You cards, and Christmas presents! This is my favourite time of year by far, and I love making things for people. It brings me so much joy.

I am also planning on building my card inventory to launch an Etsy.com store in the beginning of 2011. (I can't believe it's almost 2011...seriously?!) So keep tuned for more exciting news on that!

Thank you all for reading my story, or what is of it so far. Hang in there, and you will get to read the rest. I will be working on it periodically, and I will post some more to my blog as well.

Well, I will leave you all with a few of the Christmas cards that I have made over the past few days. I couldn't help myself, the Christmas tree is up, Christmas lights, Christmas music...I was too inspired not to work on these cards! ;)

Have a blessed rest of your November...Welcome December!







No comments:

Post a Comment