Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quick Break

Never fear, I am still working on my novel! I did get a little behind this weekend, due to certain unexpected, joyous surprises! But, I'm nearing the 25,000 words mark, halfway there! I will be posting Chapter Five soon.

Now, as for these unexpected, joyous surprises, my best friend, Sarah had her beautiful baby boy on Saturday morning! He was five weeks early, but still a healthy 6 pounds 6 ounces, and 20 inches long! I'm now an "auntie!" His name is Jaden Nathaniel Waegli, and he is absolutely precious! We all love him so much already!

I also had a hankering to get crafty this weekend, so I taught myself how to "knit in the round," which basically means you knit in a circle without a seam. I made an ear warmer of sorts, and had to stitch it together, so I decided I would learn how to knit in a circle instead. I made a neck warmer from my practice!


I also created three new Christmas cards with those news stamps I bought! Enjoy, and thank you for indulging me in my crafty sidetrack!


No comments:

Post a Comment